Music is one of my favorite forms of entertainment especially while I'm medicated. Music is always better when you're stoned it really hits you! Cannabis opens up your mind which allows the music to really sink into you. You will find each style of music affects you differently. For example more ambient sounds (softer music) sparks creativity. The moderate noise level restricts the brain from processing in its normal ways which promotes abstract processing resorting in the brain taking more of a creative approach.
Relaxation is Key! To live a long happy stress free life relaxation is an important trance for all beings. We all know that cannabis targets the physical and mental side of relaxation but it also sets in the 3rd stage of relaxation, transcendental relaxation. Transcendental relaxation is neither physical or mental in fact it goes way beyond that, it is the sheer joy of being and acceptance on what is. It is achieved once you have accepted that every being is one, that you are part of the whole. In doing this you will feel insecurities vanish you will find the ultimate love for not only oneself but the ultimate love of existence.
I don't know about you but I love tea! Its not just amazing for sore throats when sick but its a good way of helping your body calm down after a long day . Now combined that with cannabis, double the relaxation. Not to mention its a good way to use up those sugar leafs!
- 6 grams fresh ground flowers or 12 grams of fresh sugar/fan leaves, finely chopped (decarboxlyated, if desired)
- 2 cups hemp milk or other full fat milk (choose a milk with at least 8 grams of fat per serving)
- 1/8 stick of butter, softened, or ¼ cup coconut oil, melted (fat helps to extract THC)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Dry tea leaves + tea infuser (amount will vary)
- 1 cup water
- 4 tablespoons honey
- Dash of cinnamon or other spice for each serving
- Add the cannabis, hemp milk, fat of choice, and vanilla extract to a blender and mix thoroughly
- Once blended, allow the mixture to sit for about 1 hour at room temperature
- Add this mixture to a sauce pot, fill your metal tea infuser with your favorite tea leaf blend, add water, and stir
- Cover and simmer over med-low heat for 15-20 minutes, reducing heat if the mixture starts to boil
- Remove from heat (strain the “pulp,” if desired)
- Pour into your favorite mug, add 1 tablespoon of honey, and top with a dash of cinnamon
Do you ever find yourself so overwhelmed with life you don't know what to do? I'm pretty sure everyone does, life can be stressful to the max sometimes! Thats when you need to take that extra time to center your being. I love to smoke a nice indica based joint (Star Killer) not only does it calm down my body but it eases my mind. Having that few minutes of calm helps you put things in perspective.
No matter how much pressure you feel at work, if you could find ways to relax for 5 min every hour you'd be more productive.
Relaxation means releasing all concern and tension and letting the natural order of life flow through one's being. Always make sure to enjoy your OWN life without comparing it with that of another.
Theres nothing like a good night sleep especially the next day, you feel so rejuvenated and fresh. To help get the best sleep medicating before bed always helps. I personally think edibles give the right amount of kick to knock you right out. Try sensi-chew insomnia for the best nights sleep.
During summer its hard to find a cooling place to chill and some times smoking in the heat is killer. Thankfully there are other options! We have medicated lemonades and sodas, an awesome way to get your meds but still stay refreshed. Also try our snack pack (medicated chips & soda plus a top shelf pre roll) keeps you going on these hot summer days.